Friendly reminder…. October 20th, 2014 -7pm – Annual auction at the Green Bay Botanical Gardens.
2014 Northeastern Wisconsin Orchid Society Spring Show
Sunday, March 2, 2014, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Come attend this annual event for orchid lovers. Orchid vendors will be on hand with a tremendous variety of plants for growers of all skill levels. Speakers will be giving talks throughout the show on a variety of topics, and society members will be on hand for questions and growing tips.
Check back on this page for more info and updates on speakers and vendors.
Friends of NEWOS are invited to attend our annual Orchid auction. This is a wonderful opportunity to add to your orchid collection (or start one) for a very reasonable cost. Come join the fun! Refreshments will be served.
October 21st, 2013 – Monthly Meeting and Annual Plant Auction/Sale.
7pm at the Green Bay Botanical Gardens.
2600 Larsen rd, Green Bay, WI.
Calendar of Events
- September 14 – 15, 2013 – Wisconsin Orchid Society Fall Show
- October 12 – 13, 2013 – Illinois Orchid Society Fall Orchid Odyssey. Chicago Botanic Gardens, Lake Cook Rd, Glencoe, IL
- October 19-20, 2013 – at the Dayton Art Institute, Dayton, Ohio. More Info: www.orchidsandart.com
- January 25 – 26, 2014 —Orchid Society of Minnesota 40th Anniversary Winter Carnival Orchid Show Marjorie McNeely Conservatory, St. Paul, MN
- February 1 – 2, 2014 – Orchid Growers’ Guild., Inc. of Madison is having our 27th Orchid Show at the Alliant Energy Center, 1919 Alliant Energy Way, Madison, WI. Questions: Contact Judy Stevenson, 608-231-3163. e-mail is email@example.com
- March 1-2, 2014 – NEWOS Orchid Show: https://newisos.org/orchid-show/“Orchid Oasis” at the Holiday Inn Neenah Riverwalk.
- Apr 29 – May 4, 2014 —Spring AOS Members Meeting and Show, Doubletree by Hilton, Minneapolis MN
Saturday, March 2, 2013, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday, March 3, 2013, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Come see us at the Garden Fair
Green Bay Botanical Garden Fair -PDF (2 pages)
- Saturday 12.30 PM “How to Grow Orchids The Right Way” by Mary Stewart
- Saturday 2:30 PM “Phalaenopsis Species and Hybrids” by Nile Dusdieker
- Saturday 4:00 PM “Orchid re-potting demo”, by Lorraine Heyden
- Sunday 11:00 AM “How To Repot Properly”, by Mary Stewart
- Sunday 12:30 PM “Singapore World Orchid Congress high lights, by Richard Baehnman
- Sunday 2:00 PM “demo”, by Lorraine Heyden