We have one or two orchid auctions a year. Typically it is held in October at the Green Bay Botanical Gardens, but we occasionally hold another one in the summer.
- Usually there are about 100 plants to choose from, many of which are divisions of larger plants from club members. Also orchid supplies are typically available.
- Some, but not all plants will be in spike or bloom.
- Many at very reasonable prices compared to buying a new plant at a show or from a vendor.
- Much more variety to choose from than Home Depot.
- Plus you can talk to the original plant owner to get growing tips.
Open to the public. To purchase auction items, cash and checks are accepted. No credit cards.
Green Bay Botanical Gardens, 2600 Larsen Rd, Green Bay, WI 54303
(Tentative) Tuesday, October 23rd, 7:00 pm